If you are currently subscribed but want to upgrade or downgrade your subscription to a different plan, you can do so at any time through your Settings page. To change your plan type:
- First, ensure you are logged in to your account.
- Next, go to My Profile on your desktop. On a mobile device, this option is available from the drop-down menu (☰).
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the section labelled “Your Subscription.”
- Click the “Edit Subscription” button.
- On the next page, under the header “Subscription Plan Details,” click the “Change Plan” button.
- A pop-up will appear with the available plan options. Choose the one that best fits your needs by clicking “Select.”
- Once selected, your subscription will automatically be adjusted.
NOTE: If you are upgrading your subscription, a prorated charge for the difference in subscription prices will automatically be charged to the card on file. If you are downgrading your subscription, the difference in subscription prices will be automatically added as a credit towards your next subscription billing (i.e. you will pay less at the next renewal).
As a reminder, all subscriptions are considered non-refundable and will automatically renew until cancelled. Be sure you understand what you are purchasing before you complete the subscription process.